Victoria Leslie a partner at Ledingham Chalmers. She is based in the Inverness office.
Ledingham Chalmers LLP, Kintail House, Beechwood Business Park, Inverness, IV2 3BW
Direct Dial: 01463 667 418
Mobile: 07458 950 162
LinkedIn: Victoria Leslie
Victoria heads up the litigation department in our Inverness office. Victoria acts commercial, public and private clients in litigation disputes including breach of contract, recovery of payment and property, professional negligence claims, property and partnership disputes. One of Victoria’s particular interests is “contentious succession” and has dealt with various cases involving challenging the validity of a Will and challenging or defending the actions of Attorneys and Executors. Victoria is accredited by the Law Society of Scotland as a specialist in personal injury law. Victoria also works for the public sector and insurance companies in employer or public liability claims involving physical and psychological injury, industrial disease and road traffic accidents involving fatality or catastrophic injury. Victoria regularly appears in the Sheriff Courts throughout the Highlands and Islands and has worked on a number of high profile cases both in the Sheriff Court and the Court of Session.
What our clients and peers say
Identified as a notable practitioner in her field, sources describe Victoria as "extremely professional, with a fantastic manner with clients, well organised and very able."
Latest blog posts by Victoria
- Business interruption insurance — finally .... a lockdown lifeline
- Business interruption claims — a significant step forward
- The small business grant in Scotland — paying the price of success?
- Business interruption insurance – is it worth the paper it is written on?
- Video links in Scottish courts — fewer planes, trains and automobiles
- New rules for companies involved in court cases