Peter Murray is a partner at Ledingham Chalmers. He is based in the Aberdeen office.
Ledingham Chalmers LLP, Johnstone House, 52-54 Rose Street, Aberdeen, AB10 1HA
Direct Dial: 01224 408 445
Mobile: 07725 757 184
LinkedIn: Peter Murray
Peter is an experienced commercial lawyer who regularly advises clients on contract law, commercial corporate governance, international ventures, mergers, acquisitions and company formation. He also oversees a steady flow of trademark applications and offers legal counsel on matters including breach of copyright and infringement of intellectual property rights.
Peter also advises charities on charity law, fundraising and sponsorship, constitutional issues and corporate governance. His third-sector clients include education establishments, sports charities and religious charities
What our clients and peers say
Peter, along with colleague Jennifer Cham, are described as being "truly outstanding".
Latest blog posts by Peter
- Approval of new worldwide petroleum asset sale and purchase agreement
- Doing deals in lockdown — Humber Oil & Gas sells PEDL 183 onshore oil and gas interest to Reabold
- What if you can’t get to your board meeting abroad?
- Speedwell Energy — strategically adding value, successfully attracting investment
- Arjowiggins— anatomy of an MBO
- Funding E&P in the UKCS
- Realising efficiency and collaboration in oil and gas
- The OSV market — how to get ship-shape in 2019
- Where does the UKCS go from here?
- Fighting decom fatigue