Chambers and Partners 2021 — experts and expertise recognised
Hot on the heels of the recent Legal 500 research, the Chambers and Partners rankings have just been announced.
The organisation ranks lawyers and law firms based on several factors, with a research team employed full-time, working throughout the year to gather and collate information.
And in the Chambers UK 2021 guide, nine people and four disciplines from our firm were recognised. Combined with the Legal 500 findings, this means 18 people across eight disciplines have been ranked.
Here’s the situation at a glance —
- Personal injury (Aberdeen and surrounds/Glasgow, Edinburgh and surrounds) — individual rankings for partners Graeme Edward, Sarah Morris (also recognised as an up and coming practitioner) and Victoria Leslie
- Construction (Scotland) — partner Sarah Stuart and I were ranked
- Employment (Scotland) — our head of employment law, partner Kirk Tudhope is ranked along with senior associate Sine Mackay, who was also singled out as an associate to watch
- Partners Jim Drysdale and Linda Tinson were ranked for their work in Agriculture and rural affairs
- Our commercial property team was ranked within the Real estate (Scotland) category
When you consider this research takes into account not just feedback from peers and independent market sources, but clients as well, that’s a great boost for our teams in such unsettling times.
Thank you to all those who gave up time to participate in the research, and, as ever, it’s a privilege to work with such talented colleagues.