Roddy Cormack is a senior associate at Ledingham Chalmers. He is based in the Inverness office.
Ledingham Chalmers LLP, Kintail House, Beechwood Business Park, Inverness, IV2 3BW
Direct Dial: 01463 667419
LinkedIn: Roddy Cormack
Roddy is accredited by the Law Society of Scotland as a construction law specialist. He regularly advises clients on a range of construction and procurement issues. He also provides pre-dispute advice to clients in the public and private sectors, ensuring disputes do not escalate to formal proceedings. He has also provided advocacy services in the Sheriff Court and in adjudication proceedings.
What our clients and peers say
Roddy Cormack is a senior associate based in the firm's Inverness office. He routinely provides procurement advice and assists with a range of contentious matters. A client says: "He's very good, with a relaxed approach that makes it easy for him to fit into the team."
Chambers and Partners
Latest blog posts by Roddy
- Because I say so - the near death of the smash and grab adjudication
- Between a fault and a hard place — again
- A problem of perception versus reality? Why aren’t we all using BIM?
- Jet set debt - debt collection in the construction industry
- A time of year to take notice
- Assignations in security: an experiment in quantum mechanics?
- The inaugural Vuelta de Isla Negra: ten lessons learned
- Retention in the construction industry - and the dilemma of trust
- The times they are a fluctuating
- At your own risk