Rod Hutchison is a partner at Ledingham Chalmers. He is based in the Aberdeen office.
Ledingham Chalmers LLP, Johnstone House, 52-54 Rose Street, Aberdeen, AB10 1HA
Direct Dial: 01224 408578
LinkedIn: Rod Hutchison
Rod specialises in corporate law, particularly within the oil and gas sector. His work includes drafting and negotiating commercial contracts, advising individuals, corporate bodies and institutions on mergers and acquisitions, and advising on intellectual property matters. Rod also assists clients with the establishment of overseas subsidiaries and branches. Rod has tutored on the Diploma in Legal Practice course at the University of Aberdeen, and currently provides training on topical and relevant legal matters, for example, the Bribery Act 2010 and employee share schemes.
Latest blog posts by Rod
- Attracting, incentivising and retaining staff — the EMI scheme option
- Fortune favours the brave? Helping SMEs access the right legal support
- Cross border transactions — the benefits of tapping into an International network
- OTC half a century on — plus ça change?
- Employee ownership — making a success of succession
- Entrepreneurship and exploration - what next for the oil and gas sector?