Rebecca Walker is a senior associate at Ledingham Chalmers. She is based in the Aberdeen office.
Ledingham Chalmers LLP, Johnstone House, 52-54 Rose Street, Aberdeen, AB10 1HA
Direct Dial: 01224 408 627
Mobile: 07921 895 918
LinkedIn: Rebecca Walker
Rebecca specialises in commercial litigation, with a particular focus on both personal and corporate insolvency. She holds a prestigious qualification offered by the Insolvency Practitioners’ Association for those specialising in the insolvency field: a Certificate of Proficiency in Insolvency (CPI). Rebecca is one of few lawyers to have secured the award. Alongside her work on insolvency matters, she handles a wide range of commercial disputes, debt recovery and is also experienced in planning and environmental law. Before working in the UK, Rebecca worked as a barrister and solicitor in New Zealand, where she specialised in civil and commercial litigation.
Latest blog posts by Rebecca
- Debt recovery, insolvency and evictions — what now for temporary restrictions?
- Enforcing restrictive covenants in a pandemic
- When employees move on — what’s changed with restrictive covenants?
- To be or not to be — what happens when an insolvent company isn’t insolvent?
- Malaviya Seven — ensuring a satisfactory end to a complex and unusual case
- Assignation of Mortgages
- A victory for common sense