Linda Tinson is a partner at Ledingham Chalmers. She is based in the Stirling office but regularly works from the Edinburgh office.
Ledingham Chalmers LLP, 3rd Floor 68-70 George Street, Edinburgh, EH2 2LR
Ledingham Chalmers LLP, Unit 2B, The Paddock, Stirling Agricultural Centre, Stirling, FK9 4RN
Direct Dial: 01786 477 334
Mobile: 07918 768 969
LinkedIn: Linda Tinson
Linda has vast experience in all aspects of business in the rural and agricultural sector. She has a strong background in property, including purchasing and sales, advising on security transactions, property development and tenancy issues. She also has experience in family business and personal succession planning.
What our clients and peers say
Sources describe Linda as "very well known in this sector; she's high-profile and has a good client following."
Research carried out by legal directory Legal 500 also reports feedback on our agriculture and rural work:
"Linda Tinson is solution-orientated and typically has already researched a solution before presenting a problem."
"Linda Tinson and Jim Drysdale both make a point of keeping abreast of current legislation and both have a very good understanding of all aspects of agriculture."
Latest blog posts by Linda
- Get off my land? Responsible access in Scotland during a pandemic
- COVID-19 and a post-Brexit world — catalysts for business model re-evaluation
- A place in the country?
- The Agriculture Bill — what next for food standards?
- COVID-19 — building resilience in the agricultural supply chain
- Successful succession for tenant farmers
- Succession and separate advice — making a difference
- With uncertainty being the only certainty what’s happening in the Scottish land market?
- When standing still’s not an option — the diversification opportunity
- The generation game — building a resilient farm business