Linda Tinson is a partner at Ledingham Chalmers. She is based in the Stirling office but regularly works from the Edinburgh office.
Ledingham Chalmers LLP, 3rd Floor 68-70 George Street, Edinburgh, EH2 2LR
Ledingham Chalmers LLP, Suite A3, Stirling Agricultural Centre, Stirling, FK9 4RN
Direct Dial: 01786 477334
LinkedIn: Linda Tinson
Linda has vast experience in all aspects of business in the rural and agricultural sector. She has a strong background in property, including purchasing and sales, advising on security transactions, property development and tenancy issues. She also has experience in family business and personal succession planning.
Linda is vice-chairwoman of the Scottish Land and Estates Central Region Committee and a life-member of the Royal Highland Agricultural Society. Linda is a graduate of the Scottish Rural Leadership programme.
Latest blog posts by Linda
- Succession and separate advice — making a difference
- With uncertainty being the only certainty what’s happening in the Scottish land market?
- When standing still’s not an option — the diversification opportunity
- The generation game — building a resilient farm business
- Deal or no deal? When uncertainty’s a certainty
- Walk. Kayak. Cycle. Run — tackling RSABI’s Great Glen Challenge
- Bringing people into the countryside — the key to building a sustainable rural business
- A capital idea - new opportunities for farm businesses
- Controlling the controllables - building a sustainable farming sector
- Planning a sustainable future for the family farm