Head of rural, land and business (South)
Linda Tinson is our head of rural, land and business based in the Stirling office.
Ledingham Chalmers LLP, Suite A3, Stirling Agricultural Centre, Stirling, FK9 4RN
Direct Dial: 01786 477334
LinkedIn: Linda Tinson
Linda has vast experience in all aspects of business in the rural and agricultural sector. She has a strong background in property, including purchasing and sales, advising on security transactions, property development and tenancy issues. She also has experience in family business and personal succession planning.
Linda is vice-chairwoman of the Scottish Land and Estates Central Region Committee and a life-member of the Royal Highland Agricultural Society. Linda is a graduate of the Scottish Rural Leadership programme.
Latest blog posts by Linda
- When standing still’s not an option — the diversification opportunity
- The generation game — building a resilient farm business
- Deal or no deal? When uncertainty’s a certainty
- Walk. Kayak. Cycle. Run — tackling RSABI’s Great Glen Challenge
- Bringing people into the countryside — the key to building a sustainable rural business
- A capital idea - new opportunities for farm businesses
- Controlling the controllables - building a sustainable farming sector
- Planning a sustainable future for the family farm
- The biggest threat to the family farm is the family itself