Kirk Tudhope is a partner at Ledingham Chalmers. He is based in the Inverness office.
Ledingham Chalmers LLP, Kintail House, Beechwood Business Park, Inverness, IV2 3BW
Direct Dial: 01463 667 409
Mobile: 07788 923 388
LinkedIn: Kirk Tudhope
Kirk is accredited by the Law Society of Scotland as a specialist in employment law and heads our employment law team. He has over 25 years experience of representing employers at Employment Tribunals including defending unfair dismissal and unlawful discrimination claims. Kirk also provides clients with detailed advice on the many challenges that arise in the modern workplace including reorganisations, redundancy, dismissals, equal opportunities, drafting contracts and absences. With an emphasis on being accessible and providing prompt and pragmatic advice Kirk provides a ‘hotline’ service for employers, mainly by phone and email. He is also a well known commentator and speaker on HR and employment law issues.
Kirk has a particular interest in data protection including the appropriate handling of employee personal data and provides detailed guidance and training on the GDPR.
What our clients and peers say
"He is extremely accurate and combines business acumen with legal knowledge. He is able to judge situations and provide advice to resolve them with speed and efficiency."
Kirk is described as being "professional, calm and outcome-focused".
Latest blog posts by Kirk
- IR35 — what should the private sector do to prepare?
- Do we need to revisit legislation for bereavement leave?
- Ledingham Chalmers Christmas employment law café — Thursday, 3 December
- Furlough’s Halloween resurrection
- Job retention bonus — a grand gesture?
- Government job retention scheme mark II: flexible furlough
- Job retention scheme update — what's changing and what do employers need to consider?
- Government job retention scheme — long live furlough?
- Latest government guidance on the job retention scheme: the final episode?
- Job Retention Scheme — latest on furloughing staff