Gary is a partner within the agriculture and rural team. He is based in the Inverness office.
Ledingham Chalmers LLP, Kintail House, Beechwood Business Park, Inverness, IV2 3BW
Mobile: 07788 740 756
LinkedIn: Gary Webster
Gary has extensive experience in the agricultural and rural sectors with a strong background in areas including agricultural tenancies, crofting law and rural business restructuring and succession. He's based in Inverness, but regularly travels throughout Moray and the Highlands and Islands to meet agricultural, crofting and estate clients.
Latest blog posts by Gary
- How do I diversify my croft?
- Funding to buy a croft — securing a sustainable future for the sector
- Securing the future of your crofting business through succession planning
- Crofting law — common grazings and joint tenancies
- What next for crofting law?
- Question Time — ask our experts
- Crofters, farmers, and COVID-19