Emma Somerville is an associate in our family law team. She is based in our Aberdeen office.
Ledingham Chalmers LLP, Johnstone House, 52-54 Rose Street, Aberdeen, AB10 1HA
Direct Dial: 01224 408497
LinkedIn: Emma Somerville
Having trained and worked as a solicitor with firms in Dundee and Montrose, Emma brings experience of appearing regularly in the sheriff court in both criminal, child and family cases. She can assist clients, both in and out of court, with a wide range of other family matters, including: separation; child residence and contact; cohabitation agreements; adoption; and divorce. Emma also advises on the financial aspects of separation and divorce alongside other family law matters such as guardianship and exhumation. Emma is a member of the Family Law Association and is a Collaborative Solicitor and member of Consensus Scotland. Emma is also a Notary Public.
Latest blog posts by Emma
- Separation — a festive season survival guide
- Parental rights fit for a prince?
- Exhumation — taking your loved ones with you
- Ready....set.....bake! The rise of the ‘blended’ family.
- Date of separation — what a difference a day makes
- Aliment — tackling the daunting costs of further and higher education
- From Hollywood to Hazlehead
- Coping with separation during the festive season