Alanah Mills is a solicitor at Ledingham Chalmers. She’s based in our Aberdeen office.
Ledingham Chalmers LLP, Johnstone House, 52-54 Rose Street, Aberdeen, AB10 1HA
Direct Dial: 01224 408 614
Alanah provides employment law, human resources and data protection advice to a wide range of our commercial clients.
Latest blog posts by Alanah
- Chef’s dismissal unfair after he raised COVID-19 concerns at work
- Hybrid working policies — what to consider
- Is a dismissal for refusing attend work because of COVID-19 concerns automatically unfair?
- Reflecting on World Mental Health Day — the right to disconnect
- Send in the clowns? Who can act as an employee’s companion?
- When is an employer liable for an employee’s social media post?
- For the record...can employees secretly record a meeting?