Ledingham Chalmers virtual employment law café
Due to high demand, we're scheduling more virtual employment law events.
Our café opens its doors again tomorrow, via Zoom this time, for a review of issues facing businesses and HR in the unprecedented situation we find ourselves with COVID-19.
And demand for this session was so high that we've scheduled another Zoom event for Wednesday at 3pm, with those on Tuesday's waiting list being offered first refusal.
Topics for discussion include —
- Job Retention Scheme: what we think we know and what remains unanswered
- How to furlough employees
- Changing terms and conditions
- Is collective consultation a trap for employers making necessary changes to preserve their business?
- Should we be requiring staff to take holidays, and if so how?
Each attendee will receive a link to Zoom to join the free discussion.
These events are aimed at businesses of any size and should be particularly useful for business owners, managers and everyone whose role includes HR issues and people management.We plan to hold more of these sessions throughout April, so please drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to find out more, or join our invite list for future coronavirus webinars.