Ledingham Chalmers virtual employment law café
This event is now fully subscribed — please watch this space for future sessions.
Our café is opening its doors again next Tuesday at 9am, but in keeping with good practice it’s a takeaway service only.
Join us via Zoom for a review of issues facing businesses and HR in the unprecedented situation we find ourselves with COVID-19.
Topics for discussion include —
- Job Retention Scheme: what we think we know and what remains unanswered
- How to furlough employees
- Changing terms and conditions
- Is collective consultation a trap for employers making necessary changes to preserve their business?
- Should we be requiring staff to take holidays, and if so how?
Each attendee will receive a link to Zoom to join the free discussion.
This employment law event is aimed at businesses of any size and should be particularly useful for business owners, managers and everyone whose role includes HR issues and people management.
There will be an opportunity to ask questions through the platform’s chat function. Equally importantly it will be an opportunity to share experiences during this extraordinary time.
Attendance is free, but numbers are limited and, like all good cafés (even virtual ones) we operate a first-come-first-served policy.