Ythan Nethermill Heights Cruden Bay Peterhead, AB42 0SH
Prices from £434,950
An exciting new development of luxury housing is coming to Cruden Bay!
Phase One of the Claymore Homes Nethermill Development, a luxury site of 3,4,5 and 6 bedroom homes is now released.
Stunning both inside and out, the Ythan boasts many outstanding features. A generous front-facing lounge and the well-proportioned open plan kitchen/dining/living area form the basis of a fantastic home, designed to suit modern family living. Also on the ground floor are a games room, a cloakroom and a utility room leading to the integral double garage. The impressive stairway gives access to the master bedroom, boasting an en-suite shower room and superb dressing room. The 5 remaining first floor bedrooms are served by a family bathroom.
Claymore's free custom design service gives you the opportunity to modify their standard house layout to create a home that suits your lifestyle and budget.
Their experienced team will guide you through the design process, ensuring that even the smallest detail is tailored to your needs.
Claymore are delighted to offer their customers exclusive access to Modenza Interiors Ltd’s showroom, where you can browse the superior quality German kitchens on display
Their expert designers will assist you in selecting your dream kitchen and bathrooms, whatever your budget.
Claymore prides themselves on the high standards of craftsmanship and meticulous attention to detail. They strive to achieve the highest level of finish, inside and out.
Not only do they maintain superior levels of quality control, but your home will also be independently inspected by Premier Guarantee and covered by a 10 year warranty.
Room dimensions ^
- Lounge: 5.97m x 5.49m (19'7" x 18'0")
- Games Room : 4.29m x 3.99m (14'1" x 13'1")
- Kitchen/Dining/Family: 10.87m x 4.29m (35'8" x 14'1")
- WC: 1.88m x 1.58m (6'2" x 5'2")
- Store: 1.58m x 1.37m (5'2" x 4'6")
- Utility: 3.68m x 1.96m (12'1" x 6'5")
- Garage: 5.97m x 5.36m (19'7" x 17'7")
- Master Bedroom : 5.36m x 4.37m (17'7" x 14'4")
- En Suite: 2.26m x 1.96m (7'5" x 6'5")
- Dressing Room : 2.26m x 1.96m (7'5" x 6'5")
- Bedroom 2: 4.67m x 2.95m (15'4" x 9'8")
- Bedroom 3: 4.67m x 3.1m (15'4" x 10'2")
- Bedroom 4: 4.67m x 2.95m (15'4" x 9'8")
- Bedroom 5: 4.14m x 3.56m (13'7" x 11'8")
- Bedroom 6: 2.95m x 2.95m (9'8" x 9'8")
- Bathroom : 2.95m x 2.95m (9'8" x 9'8")
Surrounded by sandy white beach, crystal clear waters, a range of services and a friendly community; these are just a few of the reasons why Cruden Bay is so popular.
There is always something to do in Cruden Bay. Below are just a few of the attractions that it has to offer:
- Nature reserves, with Bullers of Buchan on the doorstep
- Wildlife observing including sea birds, seals, dolphins and whales
- Cruden Bay golf course
- Slains Castle
- Sandy beach
- Port Erroll harbour
- Convenient public transport links to Aberdeen and surrounding areas
- Post office
- Grocery and convenience stores
- Primary school
Travelling to Aberdeen and the south has never been easier, with easy access to the new Aberdeen Western Peripheral Route.
- 8 Miles to Peterhead
- 11 Miles to Ellon
- 26 Miles to Aberdeen