Beechgrove Tillery Udny Aberdeenshire, AB41 6SE
Offers over £925,000
We are delighted to offer for sale this most impressive detached family home, set within approximately 8.6 acres, enjoying a most peaceful, rural setting with a high degree of privacy. This is a rare opportunity for an equestrian enthusiast to acquire a property which offers a complete package, having a state of the art stable block with further self contained accommodation above.
The house itself has been modernised and extended by the current owners to the highest of standards, creating an extremely spacious family home with a luxurious finish, with many added extras including under-floor heating on the ground floor and ceiling fans in all bedrooms as well as the sun lounge and gallery sitting room.
Three generous reception areas on the ground floor flow together, creating an ideal lay out for modern family life and entertaining alike. A well equipped kitchen is also on open-plan, further complimented by a walk-in pantry and utility room.
Also on the ground floor is a large home office with an outlook across the front garden, as well as a double bedroom and shower room which would serve well as guest accommodation.
The first floor is home to three particularly generous bedrooms with the lavish master suite comprising a large bedroom, walk-in wardrobe, en-suite bathroom and a stunning galleried sitting room facing onto the full-length cathedral-style window which offers a most pleasant outlook across the front garden and beyond.
An integral double garage is accessed via an electric up and over door, with double doors leading through to the adjoining workshop area.
The separate stable building offers state of the art equestrian facilities with a tack room, food prep area, dry feed store, shower room and five extremely spacious loose boxes. The central courtyard may be accessed
The separate stable building offers state of the art equestrian facilities with a tack room, food prep area, dry feed store, shower room and five extremely spacious loose boxes. The central courtyard may be accessed from both sides via secure double gates.
Ancillary accommodation is found above the stables comprising a large living and dining area on open-plan with dual aspect balconies; a well appointed fitted kitchen; generous double bedroom; second double bedroom/office; and a large shower room.
This unique package is set within approximately 8.6 acres of land, entered via a grand tree-lined driveway which sweeps up to the property. The enclosed garden to the front of the home is beautifully maintained with large areas of lawn and slate patio bordered by well-tended bushes and shrubs. Two large enclosed fields would be ideally suited to equestrian purposes and may also be separated into smaller paddocks, if desired
Room dimensions ^
- Lounge: 5.92m x 5.18m (19'5" x 17'0")
- Dining Room: 7.55m x 7.34m (24'9" x 24'1")
- Kitchen: 6.38m x 3.79m (20'11" x 12'5")
- Utility Room: 3.86m x 3.51m (12'8" x 11'6")
- Pantry: 2.46m x 1.78m (8'1" x 5'10")
- Sun Lounge: 8.1m x 6.33m (26'7" x 20'9")
- Bedroom 4: 4.17m x 4.04m (13'8" x 13'3")
- Office / Bedroom 5: 6.61m x 4.17m (21'8" x 13'8")
- Shower Room: 2.34m x 1.27m (7'8" x 4'2")
- Master Bedroom: 5.89m x 6.58m (19'4" x 21'7")
- En Suite: 4.52m x 3.58m (14'10" x 11'9")
- Gallery Sitting Room: 5.79m x 3.71m (19'0" x 12'2")
- Bedroom 2: 7.32m x 7.04m (24'0" x 23'1")
- En Suite: 3.79m x 3.1m (12'5" x 10'2")
- Bedroom 3: 5.44m x 3.99m (17'10" x 13'1")
- En Suite: 3.79m x 2.67m (12'5" x 8'9")
- Tack Room: 5.87m x 3.99m (19'3" x 13'1")
- Feed Prep: 2.87m x 2.72m (9'5" x 8'11")
- Dry Feed Store: 4.04m x 1.88m (13'3" x 6'2")
- Shower Room: 3.76m x 1.5m (12'4" x 4'11")
- Loose Box 1: 5.87m x 4.01m (19'3" x 13'2")
- Loose Box 2: 5.87m x 3.96m (19'3" x 13'0")
- Loose Box 3: 5.03m x 3.2m (16'6" x 10'6")
- Loose Box 4: 5.87m x 3.91m (19'3" x 12'10")
- Loose Box 5: 5.87m x 3.96m (19'3" x 13'0")
- Lounge / Dining Room: 7.14m x 5.69m (23'5" x 18'8")
- Kitchen: 5.87m x 4.4m (19'3" x 14'5")
- Bedroom: 6.07m x 4.4m (19'11" x 14'5")
- Bedroom / Office: 6.07m x 4.4m (19'11" x 14'5")
- Bathroom: 4.73m x 2.92m (15'6" x 9'7")
The property is located in a private, rural setting within the Tillery estate, with nearby Udny offering amenities including an excellent primary school and renowned restaurant. Both Ellon and Inverurie, which offer a wider range of shopping and recreational facilities, are located close by. The location is convenient for reaching Aberdeen Airport, as well as the oil related offices and industrial complexes that are situated at both Dyce and Bridge of Don.
Leave Aberdeen via Ellon Road and travel ahead, continuing straight across the AECC roundabout. At the next roundabout take the first exit onto the B999, passing through Potterton and Whitecairns. Continue to the fork in the road, taking the exit to the right, leaving the B999. Travel for a short distance before turning right into Tillery. Follow the road round until you see the property on the left hand side, named Beechgrove / Thistlehead at the end of the driveway.